20. november 2012

A small preview

Hey guys!

So I don't know if you want me to write in English or if anybody is actually reading this, but please let me know if you want me to do it in Danish or English because it's easy to translate anyway.

Okay, so I just got home from Bridgebuilding (we get to go see different gymnasiums or whatever) and I went to IB, International Baccalaureate, kind of like STX (Studentereksamen), just in English.
So I was there yesterday and today. We got to participate in class and got a lot of information about the courses and classes and how it all works. It was really great! And even though I didn't think it was possible; I am now even more excited about next year! This was kind of like a little taste of everything next year.
Everybody spoke English: the students and even the teachers! It was so weird and different from what I'm used to, but now I can't wait anymore to get out next year!

So all in all: IB was amazing and I'm really looking forward to next year! Please, do me a favor and cross your fingers, that I'm going to the US.

Love you peeps!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar