3. maj 2013

100 days!

Omfg! In like 25 minutes there's exactly 100 days till I'm leaving for Alaska. This is so surreal. I really can't wait. I'm gonna have the best time of my life!!



I still haven't heard anything from Rotary about my host club (city) or hostfamilies. I really hope I'll know soon enough.

But I started talking to the two girls, who live in Alaska and are going to Denmark. They're both really sweet, and it's so great to have someone to talk to, who is in exactly my position, except it's the other way around. So there aren't really anything new.
I'll keep you guys posted, and thanks for reading my blog!

Love you peeps!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hey Maria!
    Skal du til Alaska her efter sommer som udveksling? :)
    Alaska er det fedeste, helt ubeskriveligt!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, Magnus, det skal jeg i hvert fald! Har længe fulgt med i din blog, og jeg glæder mig utrolig meget, det er helt sindssygt. Nu er der jo slet ikke lang tid til! :D

      Slet
  2. Hey Maria!
    Fedt du skal til Alaska, som udvekslingsstudent! Har linket din blog inde på min blog :)
    Skal selv til North Carolina her til august!
    Glæder mig til at følge dit år!

    // http://sofiesusa.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet